Proven Track Record
Commercial Real Estate Agents You Can Trust
Creating Your Commercial Real Estate Solution – A Vision for Your Future
Whether office, retail, land or specialty use, tenant representation or property management, Our Bechard Group’s Professionals offer their expertise to guide you through a transaction process tailored to your Commercial and Investment needs.
As a full service commercial real estate firm, Bechard Group, Inc. offers:
Bechard Group, Inc. provides our clients and customers local insight and experienced knowledge, while simultaneously helping you conduct commercial real estate business in Wisconsin. Our reach is both regional and national providing commercial real estate business virtually everywhere. Market conditions have changed and Bechard Group, Inc. continues to be ahead of the curves – we are Defined by more than Service & Expertise – we are Results! Please click here.
The Bechard Group is proud to be affiliated with many professional, private, government agencies throughout the Fox Valley and Wisconsin. For a list of our affiliations, please click here.
Full-Service Commercial Real Estate Company
Dedicated exclusively to commercial real estate services, Bechard Group, Inc. is comprised of brokers and agents along with professional support staff who possess a genuine commitment and unsurpassed knowledge of the industry. We are committed to achieving superior results for our clients and customers through specialized expertise, with access to a full complement of services, and sophisticated market knowledge and analysis. Our Market is Wisconsin and your Solution is our Market.
Bechard Group, a Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Company, located in the ‘Fox Cities’ offers the highest level of skills, market knowledge, and standards, centered on meeting our client’s goals and needs. We are a full-service commercial brokerage firm with extensive expertise in office, retail, and industrial brokerage services, dispositions and acquisitions, and development and investment services. Our clients and customers include investors, large businesses as well as entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
Bechard Group provides clients and customers with an insight into local markets while providing years of experience to conduct any commercial real estate transaction in Wisconsin. Our reach regionally and nationally provides commercial real estate business virtually everywhere.
Market conditions have changed and Bechard Group, Inc. has been ahead of the curves – we are Defined by more than Service & Expertise – we are Results
WHAT IS YOUR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY WORTH?
Calculating a commercial property value is significantly different than calculating non-commercial real estate.
At the most basic price commercial real estate might sell for today. This can be valuable when using Bechard Group:
- As a Buyer’s Agent, this will detail how much a buyer might be willing to pay for commercial property.
- To calculate what your real property is worth.
- how marketable an expansion might be after?
On the front end, knowing the value helps determine how much you might be willing to pay for a property. Once you have acquired the asset, it can help you make decisions about value-added opportunities.
There are three possible ways we can evaluate commercial real estate for you – whether we are your Buyer’s Agent or looking to sell your property:
- Sold Comparison Approach: We look at similar sold commercial real estate characteristic comparables within a specific time frame to determine a valuation.
- Income Approach: One question that is looked at is, ‘Does the property lend itself to potential to generate income?’ From there we analyze the characteristics of the property to potentially determine a value.
- Cost Approach: For commercial real estate, we look at many aspects of property to determine a value which includes many aspects of the commercial process.
After we have derived all the potential information, specific formulas and experience are used to determine value for the commercial property.
WHAT TYPE OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FITS YOUR REQUIREMENTS?
- Is frontage/traffic important?
- How much retail square footage do you need?
- Do you require a loading dock?
- How many offices/employees and types of offices do you need?
- Will you need meeting areas?
- Is location important?
- Industrial/Flex Industrial
- How much office/showroom space do you need, if any?
- Minimum number of loading docks required.
- Power/Safety requirements
Headquartered in the heart of the ‘Fox Cities’, Bechard Group, Inc. is the commercial real estate firm specializing in office, industrial, capital markets, healthcare, retail, land, and corporate services. Bechard Group, Inc. initial market of the ‘Fox Cities’ includes Appleton, Green Bay, Neenah, Oshkosh, Menasha, Village of Fox Crossing, Village of Harrison, Grand Chute, Fond du Lac, De Pere, Wrightstown, New London, Hortonville and surrounding nearby communities.